- Converse County Auto Repair
Who We Are
Converse County Auto Repair is an automotive repair shop. Fixing cars and trucks is what we do. It's in our blood and DNA. We have been repairing vehicles for most of our lives. We have been trained by the best; we employ the best; and we have learned from our years of experience to give only the best to our customers.
We specialize in US made cars and trucks. We are factory trained in Ford and Dodge diesel engines, plus we have factory tools to work on them. We have made the investment in the latest diagnostic equipment and factory service manuals in order to perform the needed repairs on your vehicle correctly, the first time.
What We WILL Do
We will earn our customers by doing the job they need, and doing that job right. We will offer fair and honest prices. We will stand behind our work and our warranties. We will be straight with you. We will be loyal to you, our customer, just as we are loyal to this country, its flag, and the men and women who have served and continue to serve it.
What We WON'T Do
We won't "fake it until we make it." If your vehicle has an issue that is not in our wheelhouse, we'll tell you. We won't try to muddle through. We will refer you to a shop that best fits your needs. We won't give away our parts or labor to "earn" customers at the expense of keeping our technicians trained and our equipment up to date. Our commitment is to keep your vehicle properly maintained and safe for you and your family.
We Are Who We Are
We are Converse County Auto repair. We love what we do, and we love you, our customer. Those who have known us for years understand, and for those just discovering us, you will soon see too. Thank you for your business!
We love our flag, we love our service men & women, we love our country and the State of Wyoming. But most of all.....WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS.
THANKS TO ALL OF OUR GREAT CURRENT & FUTURE CUSTOMERS!
We are, Converse County Auto Repair
What can we do for you?
1. Ford factory trained diesel technician. Ford IDS diagnostic & programming equipment. Numerous Ford parts in stock.
2. Dodge / Ram factory trained diesel technician. Numerous Ram truck parts in stock.
3. Factory oil and fuel diesel filters in stock for Ford, Dodge/Ram and GM. Installed or carry out.
4. Open Monday thru Friday 7:30 am till 5:30 pm.
5. Wholesale pricing and installation on vehicle accessories. EX: grille guards, front end replacements, mud flaps, nerf bars, side steps, hood shields, floor mats, etc.
6. Oil change services by appointment. Can be done while you wait. Quality service with inspection and fluid top off.
7. Up to date diagnostic equipment and access to factory service manuals.
8. We specialize in Ford, Dodge & GM fleet and ranch trucks. But work on most makes and models. Our goal is we will not "throw parts on to diagnose", we will work until we find the solution or if it is above us we will find the best place suited for your concern.
9. Very knowledgeable staff. Owner and assistant manger are both ex-technicians, not just "order takers". Combined staff has overall years of automotive experience.....175 + years.
10. We accept: Cash, Local personal checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, ARI Fleet. Corporate accounts can be set up to qualified companies upon completion of account forms and approval. Sorry, no individual personal accounts set up.
We look forward to work with and serving you!
Mike Briggs Owner- Converse County Auto Repair